Tdot Application And Utility Use And Occupancy Agreement

The proponent should contact TDOT`s regional utility engineer for an interim review of the highway facility and the supply facility project. Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.05(1). A power plant includes “pipes, pipes or other… to pass on or distribute… Electricity, gas, liquids, steam, sewers or other materials.┬áTenn. Code Ann. A supply owner is “a public agency, co-operative, corporation, company or individual, designated in the use and occupancy contract and responsible for the construction, operation and maintenance of a utility facility.” Tenn.

Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.02 (kkk). The Regional Utility Engineer sends the third copy of the approved agreement and project plan – along with the information sent to the developer – to the district maintenance engineer. Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.08(5). When the developer proposes to build utilities under a general use and occupancy agreement (form 2015-11), the developer must submit copies of the general use and occupancy agreement and the proposed supply company`s project plan, in accordance with the proposed utility`s utilization and occupancy agreements. Tenn.

Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.08(8). The regional utility engineer determines the amount of the guarantee for a supply facility within a highway.- The developer must include such a loan in its application to ensure “compliance with the terms of the agreement.” Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs.

1680-6-1-.07(12). A utility company (developer) must apply for a utility Use and Agreement from the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) and perform a new service facility in a Tenn State jurisdiction. Comp. R. – Regs to install. 1680-6-1-.02 (1) (t); Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.04. If the developer is a utility that operates throughout the country and may require multiple permissions to use and occupy, the developer can request a general usage and occupancy agreement. TDOT reviews and treats the proposed contingency services under a general use and occupancy agreement, in the same way that TDOT evaluates all other proposals.

However, the developer is not required to execute a new utility and utility use and occupancy agreement each time the utility offers a new service structure. Instead, the developer presents in the project plan the general use and occupancy agreement with the supporting documentation for the proposed pension organization. Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.08(8). A developer must send four copies of a full usage and employment application and four (4) copies of a project plan to the regional utility engineer for verification. Tenn. Comp.

R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.08(1). The project plan includes plans or sketches showing “the existing location and/or proposed utility services within highway rights.” Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.05 (3) (m). Plans must be coded in color as follows: If the utility engineer approves the application, the state transport engineer signs and executes the use and occupancy contract. The State Utilities Engineer returns three (3) copies of the use and employment agreement executed to the regional utility engineer.

Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-6-1-.08(4). The developer must respect the terms of the use and occupancy contract. A developer must also submit an overhead registration form with the Utility Use and Occupancy Agreement for projects requiring power overload or communication on priority rights on national roads.